1. Aluminum general curtain wall profiles, ordinary door and window profiles, industrial profiles, must be in the same ageing furnace aging, furnace temperature control in the 195 °C ± 5 °C range, reach the temperature after 3 hours of heat release, immediately after opening the fan blow After 20 minutes of cooling, the quality inspector checks the hardness.
2. Heat insulation curtain wall profile, heat insulation door and window profile, must be in the same aging furnace aging, aluminum profile furnace temperature control in the 180 °C ± 3 °C range, reach the temperature after 3 hours of heat release, immediately after opening the fan blowing 20 Minutes of cooling, quality inspectors check the hardness.
3. If the aging insulation profile is less than the furnace, it can put 1 to 2 frames of common profiles (thickness less than 2.0mm) with the aging of the furnace, aging process according to the insulation profile process.
4. When the material is loaded into the furnace, the end of the profile and the air guide are controlled within 80-100mm.
5. When the temperature in the furnace reaches the required temperature of the process, the aging worker measures the actual temperature in the furnace with an aluminum profile glass tube thermometer every 30 minutes and makes the original record.
Previous: Aluminum plate with bright metal
Next: No Information