1.Light weight; aluminum has a density of 2.78 g/cm3, which is only 1/3 of steel.
2. High strength; high strength can be achieved by component configuration, processing and heat treatment.
3. Corrosion-resistant; self-rust-proof ability, formed oxide layer, can prevent metal oxidation and corrosion, acid and alkali resistance.
4. The surface treatment is diverse and beautiful. Anodizing, electrophoresis, chemical treatment, polishing, and painting can be performed.
5. Good plasticity and easy processing;
6. Good electrical conductivity. Non-magnetized and low spark sensitivity to prevent electromagnetic interference and reduce flammability in special environments.
7. Easy to install; aluminum metal can be connected by riveting, welding, gluing and other means.
8. Environmentally friendly, 100% recyclable.
Classification and characteristics of aluminum alloy for roofing
3003 alloy: manganese content is 0.8-1.3%, mechanical properties tensile strength 145-175Mpa, yield strength 115Mpa, rust-proof function is no different from 3004.
3004 alloy: manganese content 0.8-1.3%, magnesium content 1.0-1.5%, mechanical properties tensile strength 220-265Mpa, yield strength 195Mpa.
National Execution Standard: Mechanical Properties GB/T3880.2-2012 Alloy Composition GB/T3190-2008
Simply put, the difference between 3003 alloy and 3004 alloy lies in the mechanical properties. 3004 is relatively harder and has high alloy strength, which is more suitable for sand and coastal climate.